Tuesday, June 5, 2007

YEAR ONE ALMOST DONE

Yesterday, I arrived in Cal Poly Pomona. Cal Poly is one of four campuses that host our California Ag Leadership school. At the end of this seminar, I will have completed one of two years. This means, this time next year, the program is over and I graduate!

Yesterday, we met up with the senior class (36). They are graduating tomorrow. To congratulate them, we had dinner with their class and then sang karaoke. Ottster sang YMCA, I walk the Line and Sweet Home Alabama. There was dancing too.

Tonight, our class (37) and 36 will be going to the theater. We will be watching a play called The Constant Wife. I have know idea what the play is about. It should be interesting.

Tomorrow I come home. I can't wait to see everyone. Keep up the good work at swimming and I look forward to some cookies at home!

God Bless,

Ottster

No comments: