Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Guadalarjara, Mexico

Greetings from south of the border!

We arrived Monday. It was a smooth and uneventfull flight...that's a good thing. The weather has been beautiful. Yesterday, I played in a golf tourney. I almost won the long drive contest. However, my golf ball was 1 inch outside of the fairway...thus it did not qualify. However, I did outdrive the longest hitter by three yards...NUTS!


Today, we toured a few of the markets where Mexico sells our fruit. I toured a Costco and a Super Wal-Mart...everything is the same...

After the tour, we had lunch where the restaurant holds the Guiness Book of World Record for the fastest fast food place. They served our table with food in under 13 seconds...very fast!

We will be hosting a reception tonight and tour the trade show todqay and tomorrow.

Give Mom and J Hugs and Kisses...


God Bless,


Ottster!

No comments: