Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy New Year - Day One Davis, CA

Greetings from Davis, CA! After leaving Fresno this morning, I had a couple of meetings in Sacramento. From there, to Davis where our Ag Leadership program kicked off this evening.

All day, it has been raining. The two pics above are: (Left) the merry-go-round is covered up at the "K" street mall. Rain has closed most of the rides and activities that take place in the open area. (Right) This is the entrance to Old Town Sacramento. Next time our family comes up, we will have to take you there so you may see the old paddle boat and horses.

Tomorrow will be a full day and we will be learning about the places where we will be going to in China next Month.

Hope all is well, give Jordan and mommy hugs and kisses.

God Bless,

Ottster!

1 comment:

ottster said...

Dear Daddy:

I have been a good girl. I hope you are bringing lots of surprises back. I miss you! Regan

Dear Daddy:

I love you. I am going now, I want to play the computer. But mommy says it is time to go to school! Jordan