Friday, August 24, 2007

CHICAGO TRIP - AUGUST '07 - DAY 3 & 4

Weather has been terrible here in Chicago. Yesterday, I faced my first tornado watch with lightning and thunder pounding the city. Today, off and on rain with more thunder this evening. Very crazy weather.

However, even with the weather, I managed to sneak out of the hotel and visit a couple of stores...including the Candy store. After tasting some yummy treats (sorry no golden tickets in this candy), I was able to visit the Disney store and the Apple store (of course).

Today, after our breakfast meetings, I was able to swing by Bentley Gold Cost. Oh, yea the cars were awesome!


Which car is your favorite?

I have to run and catch another meeting in a few minutes, but wanted to check in. I leave tomorrow morning. Until then...

God Bless,

Ottster!

No comments: